• To the Rev. Rupert and Mrs. Obienu (Constance Middle-miss), on 28th March, 2020,
a sister to Rosalind, Clare.
• Mr. and Mrs. Ezeofor (Joyce Nkechi) on 11th April, 2020, a son, Andrew ChukwuEmeka.
• Mr. and Mrs. Okpala (Eugenia Sophia) on 14th February, 2020, a daughter, Linda Chika.
• Mr. and Mrs. Azodo (Evelyn Ifeyinwa) on 19th January, 2020, a son, Stephen IfeanyiChukwu.
• Mr. and Mrs. W. G Nwangwu (Lois Onyinye) on 1st August, 2019, a daughter, Emlyn Ndidi. On 15th December, 2019, a daughter, Patricia Chinedu
• Mr. and Mrs. Odukwe (Christine Ifeoma) on 16th November, 2019, a son, Michael John Udoka.
Erratum: We regret that the notice of the arrival of Stephen Nwosu's baby was incorrectly in the page. it should have been:-
• Mr. and Mrs. John Nwosu (Amara Mary) on 7th May, 2020, a daughter, Christina Mary Ebele.
Calvary greetings to you in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
It is thing of joy to us all, that we are able to see the light of this day when we are dedicating our beloved town Oraifite to our Lord Almighty, and we know that God in His infinite mercy will continue to Honour and bless you.
May God continue to bless you all in Jesus Name, Amen.